Every Jewish Student makes an enduring commitment to Jewish Life.
Hillels of Georgia ~ Mission
To engage and enrich the lives of Jewish undergraduate and graduate students so that they may enrich the Jewish people and the world.
Hillels of Georgia ~ Values
- Creating a pluralistic, welcoming and inclusive environment;
- Fostering student growth and the balance in being distinctively Jewish and universally human;
- Advancing social justice, Jewish learning, and connections among all groups served;
- Embracing Israel and global Jewish peoplehood;
- Delivering excellence, innovation, accountability and results
Hillels of Georgia ~ Goals
Hillels of Georgia will:
- Double the number of Jewish students who are involved in Jewish life and who have meaningful Jewish experiences.
- Work cooperatively among HG campuses to maximize shared resources and economies.
- Be regarded by the campus community and administration as an indispensable partner in enhancing student life.
- Embrace a culture of high-performance, excellence, and collaboration.
- Develop a cadre of board leaders who inspire others to become active in moving the HG mission forward
- Expand and diversify funding sources through developing inspiring leaders.